Have you been considering replacing your office copier? It can be tempting to go out and purchase a brand-new machine, but if you’re currently operating on a tight budget, that may or may not be a realistic option for you. If this is the case, you can look into refurbished copiers—copier units that have been thoroughly inspected, cleaned, re-engineered and repaired for further usage. Click Copiers – Atlanta recently started carrying new Xerox and refurbished HP copiers, so when you visit us for your office equipment needs, you can rest easy knowing that you’ll find a worthy machine among our Xerox and HP copiers in Atlanta, GA!
Here’s a quick overview of some of the benefits of working with refurbished copiers:
- Consistent quality: A copier that’s been professionally refurbished should still provide the same level of service it did when it was new. So long as you purchase the equipment from a trusted source, you can rest assured that the machine has gone through some thorough quality testing before being put back on the market.
- Lower cost: This is perhaps the biggest benefit of opting for a refurbished copier over a brand-new one. You can be certain that a refurbished copier is going to be much more affordable than a new machine. Plus, because many refurbished copiers have already had their models out on the market for a long time, you’ll find it’s easier to get their supplies at low cost as well, which provides you with extra savings opportunities. This includes ink and toner and plenty of other consumables that might otherwise cost more with newer machines.
- Startups: Purchasing used and refurbished equipment is an especially good idea for smaller companies and startups. You’re going to have so many other costs to worry about when getting your business up and running that it’s important to find ways to save money where you can and where it makes sense. There are some aspects of your business where you can really not afford to skimp, but going with a refurbished copier instead of a brand-new model is a responsible financial decision that still gives your company a piece of equipment it needs for its everyday operation.
- Environmentally friendly: Purchasing refurbished machinery like copiers is good for the environment, because it means one less piece of equipment sent off to a landfill. Most of the materials used in building office equipment like copiers and printers does not decompose, so it’s good to be able to reuse those materials as much as possible in the creation of refurbished copiers.
- Maintenance: Certified resellers of copiers and other types of office equipment will generally bundle these pieces of equipment with service and maintenance plans. This allows you to get reliable maintenance service for everything from breakdowns and replacement parts to refreshers on toner. Preventative maintenance is one of the best ways to keep your equipment in good condition over the long haul, so it’s a good idea to invest in it when you bring a refurbished copier back to your business.
For more information about the benefits of purchasing new Xerox and refurbished HP copiers for your office, contact Click Copiers – Atlanta today about our Xerox and HP copiers in Atlanta, GA.
This post was written by Writer