Many documents are sent over the Internet and through email these days. However, there’s still a great need for physical paper copies, whether for handing out meeting notes or distributing the weekly newsletter to staff members, or putting together information pamphlets for potential clients.
If your business office is in need of a quality commercial printer, choose the Kyocera brand. Both new and refurbished Kyocera printers in Atlanta, GA deliver excellent performance and reliability unlike any other brand on the market. From color to black and white, and from single copies to dozens at a time, it’s the best option for businesses of any size.
It is always good to do some research before buying large office equipment—especially anything electronic. To get you on the right track, here’s a look at the wide range of advantages that comes with the purchase of a Kyocera printer:
- Long life: Whether new, used or refurbished, you can rest easy knowing that your Kyocera printer will be around a long time. The technology utilized for Kyocera’s award-winning Ecosys printer model delivers a host of benefits, including reliability, exceptional output quality and ease of use—plus, it lasts a long time. These printers incorporate a durable imaging system that can handle hundreds of thousands of quality prints over their lifetime.
- Less waste: The Kyocera brand offers an environmentally-friendly technology that’s hard to beat. Kyocera printers are unlike some traditional commercial laser printers. With laser printers, the drums are held in the consumable cartridge and need to be replaced whenever the toner runs out. Kyocera modified this aspect in their printers. These components are permanent features in Ecosys printers, which greatly reduces the lifetime waste of the printer itself. It also cuts the cost of consumables.
- Affordable price: Generally speaking, buying a refurbished commercial printer for your office is going to be the cheaper option. But just because you’ve chosen to get a refurbished Kyocera printer instead of a brand-new one does not mean the machine is inferior. Purchase your refurbished printer from an authorized copier/printer dealer, someone licensed to work on this type of equipment, and you’re sure to get a quality machine with a lot of life left in it at a very reasonable price.
- Reliable: If the refurbished Kyocera printer you’re looking at has existed in the industry long enough to be considered a product in the refurbished category, then you can probably trust it. Professionals who refurbish these machines can ensure they will perform well in your office.
- Apply savings to your business: You want to save money on a printer, but don’t go with a low-quality machine to do so. Chances are, you’ll end up having to spend more money on a replacement machine too soon. Because refurbished commercial printers are an affordable option for most businesses, the money saved can be reinvested into other areas of the company.
For more information about our selection of refurbished Kyocera printers in Atlanta, GA, don’t hesitate to contact a team member at Click Copiers – Atlanta!
Categorised in: Printers
This post was written by Writer