When your printer or copier fails, it leads to office downtime. Time is money, so this can be a frustrating setback for many business owners. Having reliable, high-capacity printers and copiers is a necessary part of doing business in the 21st century, which is why having on-call Ricoh copier repair service in Atlanta, GA is so important.
In many cases, problems with Ricoh copiers can be averted by doing some preventative maintenance and carefully observing your copier. Here’s how to keep common issues and unexpected downtime at bay:
- My copier is printing too slowly: Waiting forever for a five-page document is a waste of everyone’s time, particularly when you’re running a busy office. You can either ask a copier technician to add more RAM (random access memory) to your copier, or reduce the print quality so that it prints faster (and uses less ink).
- My copier is using way too much ink and toner: Ink and toner are expensive, which is why it’s frustrating when you have to replace them too often. Always buy ink from your manufacturer (third party ink and toner can be lower-quality, leading to higher consumption), and reduce the print quality to save more ink.
- The wrong machine is printing my project: Sending your print jobs to the wrong printer or copier can be annoying—who wants to track down a print job when you have multiple printers in the office? When you notice this is happening, go into your computer settings to re-select the right printer. If it continues, call a copier technician for Ricoh copier repair in Atlanta, GA.
- My print jobs aren’t printing properly: Are your print jobs coming out too light, or with ink spots scattered across the page? This could be due to a clogged print head. First, check to see if your printer or copier has a self-cleaning cycle that you can activate. This will usually clear out any dried ink that has attached to the print head. If your printer doesn’t have a self-cleaning cycle or it didn’t fix the problem, call a copier technician.
- My out-of-ink message seems off: The ink indicator is supposed to helpfully remind you to replace your ink before it runs out in the middle of a big print job. However, these features are notoriously inaccurate. If you suspect there’s a lot more ink in your cartridge than the indicator shows, you can try resetting your ink cartridges and see if that fixes the problem. If not, it’s time to call one of the qualified copier repair specialists at Click Copiers.
Ricoh copier repair in Atlanta, GA
Click Copiers has been providing high-quality print and copier services to customers since 2011, and we are skilled providers of Ricoh copier repair in Atlanta, GA. Our company offers simple, hassle-free printer and copier leases, including service and repair. It’s the best way to enjoy high-quality office equipment at a price you can afford. Get in touch with us today to discuss your options and find a program that works for your business.
Categorised in: Copier Repair
This post was written by Writer