1. What type of agreement do you have?
We offer contracts that will change (without penalty) to fit your business needs. Upgrade, downgrade or simply return it (with 30 days notice)
2. What does the contract include?
All service, parts, supplies (except paper and staples).
3. What if I need to upgrade my equipment?
As your business grows, so do your business needs. Upgrading or changing your equipment at any time is easy to do. Just give us a call.
4. What areas do you service?
We have two locations. We serve the Phoenix Arizona and Atlanta Georgia Metropolitan areas.
5. If my equipment breaks down, what is your response time?
Our response time is typically 4 hours or less. Our guarantee is on-site next day service. If for any reason we cannot repair your equipment, we will replace it. We stand behind our commitment to offer the most outstanding service in the industry.
6. Is there an option to buy?
Yes. you can convert your contract to a purchase without penalty. If you hold the contract in good standing for the term you sign up for – you automatically own the copier.
7. If I own my equipment, do you have a service contract available?
Yes, service contracts include all parts, service, and supplies.
8. Is the Flex Advantage Program a tax deduction?
Yes, this service is 100% deductible on your taxes as operating expenses.